Wednesday, January 1, 2014

01Jan14 - Snow Queen

I  am currently here sitting at Starbucks Cafe in Burjuman, guarding our stuffs as Emtee, Rico and Reese  meets  Snow Queen.

It  is totally heartwarming to celebrate the festive season with family.  Enjoying the fun stuffs and experiencing the joy  together. I  am so thankful to Papa  God for granting my Sister`s family with great love and faithfulness.  I  pray for their marriage and family life will always be happy.

Ummm.... Papa God when will be my turn to have my own family?  You got plans related to that for me right?  I want to be a Queen in my own right you know!?  Aaaainngg! Thanks Papa God in advance!  Love love!

I believe.... Something great is going to happen to me this 2014!  난 진짜   신난다!   ~^^

Papa  God, please bless me with all my plans this 2014. Thank you.
Brother Jesus, please help me in achieving my dreams. Thank  you.
Mama Mary, please interceed and bring my dreams to your son. Thank you.

With confidence in God`s Love, I claim victory  in all aspect of my life this 2014.

Amen!

케이시 열심히 하고 화이팅 하세요!!!

No comments: